Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> FAQs> Intrusions> What Do I Do If a Mining Process Is Detected on a Server?
Updated on 2023-01-20 GMT+08:00
What Do I Do If a Mining Process Is Detected on a Server?
You are advised to:
- Back up data and disable unnecessary ports.
- Set a stronger server password.
- Enable HSS. Your servers will be protected from mining processes by its intrusion detection functions, such as account cracking prevention, remote login detection, malicious program detection, and web shell detection; as well as malicious program killing and vulnerability fixing functions.
- How Do I View and Handle Alarms Reported by HSS?
- What Do I Do If My Servers Are Subjected to a Mining Attack?
- Why a Process Is Still Isolated After It Was Whitelisted?
- What Do I Do If a Mining Process Is Detected on a Server?
- What Should I Do If I Find My Servers Attacking Others?
- Why Some Attacks on Servers Are Not Detected?
- Can I Unblock an IP Address Blocked by HSS, and How?
- Why a Blocked IP Address Is Automatically Unblocked?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot