Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> FAQs> Agent FAQs> Do WTP and HSS Use the Same Agent?
Updated on 2022-12-28 GMT+08:00
Do WTP and HSS Use the Same Agent?
All HSS editions can use the same agent installed on a server.
Agent FAQs FAQs
- Is the Agent in Conflict with Any Other Security Software?
- How Do I Install the Agent?
- How Do I Uninstall the Agent?
- What Should I Do If Agent Installation Failed?
- How Do I Fix an Abnormal Agent?
- What Is the Default Agent Installation Path?
- How Many CPU and Memory Resources Are Occupied by the Agent When It Performs Scans?
- Do WTP and HSS Use the Same Agent?
- How Do I View Servers Where No Agents Have Been Installed?
- What Can I Do If the Agent Status Is Still "Not installed" After Installation?
- How Do I Upgrade the Agent?
- What Do I Do If the Agent Upgrade Fails or the Agent Status Is "Not installed" After Successful Installation?
- What If I Do Not Upgrade from the HSS (Old) to the HSS (New) Version?
- Huawei Cloud ECS Would Access Which IP Addresses after Installing an Agent?
- How Do I Use Images to Install Agents in Batches?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot