Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> FAQs> Web Tamper Protection> What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
Updated on 2022-12-28 GMT+08:00
What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
Dynamic WTP protects your Tomcat applications.
For this function to take effect, ensure that:
- There are Tomcat applications running on your servers.
- Your servers run the Linux OS.
- The setenv.sh file has been automatically generated in the tomcat/bin directory (usually 20 minutes after you enable dynamic WTP). If the file exists, restart Tomcat to make dynamic WTP take effect.
If the status of dynamic WTP is Enabled but not in effect after you enable it, perform the following operations:
- Check whether the setenv.sh file has been generated in the tomcat/bin directory.
- If the setenv.sh file exists, check whether Tomcat has been restarted.
Web Tamper Protection FAQs
- Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
- How Do I Modify a Protected Directory?
- What Should I Do If WTP Cannot Be Enabled?
- How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
- What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
- What Are the Differences Between the Web Tamper Protection Functions of HSS and WAF?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot