How Many Zones, PTR Records, and Record Sets Can I Create?
By default, you can use an account to create up to 50 public zones, 50 private zones, 50 PTR records, and 500 record sets.
If the quotas do not meet your service requirements, contact customer service to request an increased quota.
DNS Overview FAQs
- Will I Be Billed for the DNS Service?
- How Many Zones, PTR Records, and Record Sets Can I Create?
- What Are DNS Server Addresses Provided by Huawei Cloud DNS?
- What Are the Private DNS Server Addresses Provided by Huawei Cloud?
- What Are the Differences Between Public and Private Domain Names?
- Does DNS Support IPv6?
- Does DNS Support Explicit and Implicit URLs?
- Does DNS Support Dynamic Domain Name Resolution?
- Does DNS Support Wildcard Entries?
- What Is TTL?
- How Many Domain Name Levels Does DNS Support?
- How Are Zones Queried to Resolve a Domain Name?
- What Are the Priorities of Resolution Lines?
- Why Was the Email Address Format Changed in the SOA Record?
- What Is CAA?
- What Is the MX Record Set Priority?
- Can DNS Point a Domain Name to a Specific Port?