Help Center> GaussDB(DWS)> 8.1.1 Recommended> Data Migration> Exporting Data to OBS> Data Export> Exporting CSV/TXT Data to OBS> Exporting Data
Updated at: 2022-08-03 GMT+08:00
- Export data.
INSERT INTO [Foreign table name] SELECT * FROM [Source table name];
- Only a single internal table can be exported at a time. Multi-table join is not supported during export. Results of the aggregation, sort, subquery, and limit operations on a single table also cannot be exported.
- Example 1: Export data from table product_info_output to a data file through the product_info_output_ext foreign table.
INSERT INTO product_info_output_ext SELECT * FROM product_info_output;If information similar to the following is displayed, the data has been exported.
INSERT 0 10
- Example 2: Export part of the data to a data file by specifying the filter condition WHERE product_price>500.
INSERT INTO product_info_output_ext SELECT * FROM product_info_output WHERE product_price>500;
- The directory to be used for data storage must be empty, or the export will fail.
- Data of a special type, such as RAW, is exported as a binary file, which cannot be recognized by the import tool. You need to use the RAWTOHEX() function to convert it to the hexadecimal format before export.