Commissioning an NA
After connecting a device and an NA to the IoT platform, verify that the NA can receive data reported by the device and that the device can receive and execute commands delivered by the NA.
- Power on the device to report data to the IoT platform.
- Log in to the Management Portal. Choose , and check the device status on the device list. If the status is Online, the device has been connected to the IoT platform.
- Click the device. On the details page, view the latest reported data. If the data can be properly parsed and displayed, the device reports data successfully.
To view all reported historical data, click the Historical Data tab.
- On the server corresponding to callback URL, check whether it has received data from the IoT platform. If so, the IoT platform has successfully pushed the message.
- Enable the NA to issue a command to the device. Check the execution result. If the device acts as instructed and the execution result of the command delivery task on the Management Portal is displayed as Delivered or Successful, the NA successfully delivers the command to the device.
- If the NB-IoT device uses the pending delivery mode, the command is delivered to the device only after the device reports data.
- If the device returns the command execution result (success or failure) to the IoT platform, the task status is updated to Successful or Failed based on the execution result.