Help Center> DataArts Studio> FAQs> Consultation and Billing> Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
Updated on 2022-09-28 GMT+08:00
Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
No. the purchased or trial instance cannot be transferred to another account.
To add another account, see Authorizing Users to Use DataArts Studio.
Consultation and Billing FAQs
- Regions and AZs
- Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Huawei FusionInsight Intelligent Data Lake
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and Huawei Horizon Digital Platform?
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and ROMA?
- Can DataArts Studio Be Deployed in a Local Data Center or on a Private Cloud?
- How Do I Create a Fine-Grained Permission Policy in IAM?
- What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
- What Should I Do If Insufficient Permissions Are Prompted for an IAM User Who Is Trying to Perform an Operation?
- Can I Delete DataArts Studio Workspaces?
- Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Downgrade?
- How Do I View the DataArts Studio Instance Version?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Select an IAM Project When I Buy a DataArts Studio Instance?
- What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
- Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
- How Do I Check the Remaining Validity Period of a Package?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot