Help Center> DataArts Studio> FAQs> Consultation and Billing> Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
Updated on 2022-09-28 GMT+08:00
Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
Yes. If your business volume keeps increasing and the purchased instance version cannot meet your requirements, we recommend that you upgrade the version.
You can log in to the DataArts Studio console, locate the instance to upgrade, click Upgrade, and buy a package with higher specifications.
- During the upgrade, the fees are settled each day.
- After the upgrade is complete, you will be billed based on the new package.
- After the package is upgraded, the system creates a CDM cluster. The CDM cluster in the original basic package will be reserved, but you will not be billed for it. You need to migrate data connections and jobs from the original cluster to the new one. For details, see Can I Synchronize Jobs to Other Clusters?
Consultation and Billing FAQs
- Regions and AZs
- Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Huawei FusionInsight Intelligent Data Lake
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and Huawei Horizon Digital Platform?
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and ROMA?
- Can DataArts Studio Be Deployed in a Local Data Center or on a Private Cloud?
- How Do I Create a Fine-Grained Permission Policy in IAM?
- What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
- What Should I Do If Insufficient Permissions Are Prompted for an IAM User Who Is Trying to Perform an Operation?
- Can I Delete DataArts Studio Workspaces?
- Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Downgrade?
- How Do I View the DataArts Studio Instance Version?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Select an IAM Project When I Buy a DataArts Studio Instance?
- What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
- Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
- How Do I Check the Remaining Validity Period of a Package?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot