What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
If you do not perform any operations within the specified duration, the session becomes invalid, and you must log in the system again.
The session timeout policy can be set in the IAM service, as shown in the following figure.
The session timeout policy is enabled by default and cannot be disabled. The administrator can set the session timeout period, which ranges from 15 minutes to 24 hours and the default value is 1 hour. This policy takes effect for the account and IAM users of the account.
Consultation and Billing FAQs
- Regions and AZs
- Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Huawei FusionInsight Intelligent Data Lake
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and Huawei Horizon Digital Platform?
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and ROMA?
- Can DataArts Studio Be Deployed in a Local Data Center or on a Private Cloud?
- How Do I Create a Fine-Grained Permission Policy in IAM?
- What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
- What Should I Do If Insufficient Permissions Are Prompted for an IAM User Who Is Trying to Perform an Operation?
- Can I Delete DataArts Studio Workspaces?
- Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Downgrade?
- How Do I View the DataArts Studio Instance Version?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Select an IAM Project When I Buy a DataArts Studio Instance?
- What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
- Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
- How Do I Check the Remaining Validity Period of a Package?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot