What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
DataArts Studio assigns permissions through DAYU system roles and workspace roles. To ensure that the IAM user permissions are normal, the user group to which the IAM user belongs must be assigned the DAYU User or DAYU Administrator role on the IAM console. In addition, ensure that the IAM user with the DAYU User role has been assigned the corresponding role in the DataArts Studio workspace.
If you assign the DAYU User system role but not a workspace role to the user, an error message is displayed, indicating that the user cannot view the workspace. Check whether a user has been added to the workspace. If no, perform the following steps to add the user.
Adding a Member and Assigning a Role
- Log in to the DataArts Studio console and access the Workspaces page.
- On the Workspaces page, locate the target workspace and click Edit in the Operation column.
- Click Add under Workspace Members. In the displayed Add Member dialog box, select Add User or Add Group, select a member account from the drop-down list, and select a role for it.
Figure 1 Adding a member
- Click OK. You can view or modify the members and roles in the member list, or remove members from the workspace.
Consultation and Billing FAQs
- Regions and AZs
- Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Huawei FusionInsight Intelligent Data Lake
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and Huawei Horizon Digital Platform?
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and ROMA?
- Can DataArts Studio Be Deployed in a Local Data Center or on a Private Cloud?
- How Do I Create a Fine-Grained Permission Policy in IAM?
- What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
- What Should I Do If Insufficient Permissions Are Prompted for an IAM User Who Is Trying to Perform an Operation?
- Can I Delete DataArts Studio Workspaces?
- Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Downgrade?
- How Do I View the DataArts Studio Instance Version?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Select an IAM Project When I Buy a DataArts Studio Instance?
- What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
- Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
- How Do I Check the Remaining Validity Period of a Package?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot