Help Center> Cloud Container Engine> FAQs> Cluster> Cluster Running> How Do I Check Whether a Cluster Is in Multi-Master Mode?
Updated on 2022-08-15 GMT+08:00
How Do I Check Whether a Cluster Is in Multi-Master Mode?
Log in to the CCE console and click the cluster. On the right of the cluster details page, view the number of master nodes.
- 3: The cluster is in multi-master mode.
- 1: The cluster is in single-master mode.
The number of master nodes cannot be changed after the cluster is created. If you want to adjust the number, you need to create a new cluster.
Cluster Running FAQs
- How Do I Rectify the Fault When the Cluster Status Is Unavailable?
- How Do I Reset or Reinstall a CCE Cluster?
- How Do I Check Whether a Cluster Is in Multi-Master Mode?
- Can I Directly Connect to the Master Node of a Cluster?
- How Do I Retrieve Data After a Cluster Is Deleted?
- How Do I Update a Namespace in Terminating State?
- Why Does CCE Display Node Disk Usage Inconsistently with Cloud Eye?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot