Help Center> Cloud Bastion Host> FAQs> Product Consulting> Which Security Hardening Measures Does CBH Provide?
Updated on 2022-11-30 GMT+08:00
Which Security Hardening Measures Does CBH Provide?
CBH has a complete security lifecycle management, covering security coding specifications during system development, security tests such as strict security vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, and security supervision by public security departments. It complies with laws and regulations such as the Cyber Security Law, meets compliance review requirements, and earns the classified information security level 3 certification.
System Data Security
- Login security: Image encryption, SSH remote login security hardening, kernel parameter security hardening, strong passwords for system accounts, and lockout of login after three consecutive login failures
- Data security: Encrypted sensitive information and independently and dynamically generated system root key
- Application security: Protection from SQL injection attacks, CSV injection attacks, and XSS attacks, and API authentication mechanism
- Automatic system installation and Linux Unified Key Setup (LUKS) disk encryption
- Built-in firewall function to prevent common network attacks, such as brute force cracking
- Unified HTML5 access APIs with only one system web access port opened to reduce the attack surface
- SSH login hardening parameters to improve security of SSH login systems
Product Consulting FAQs
- What Are the Differences Between a CBH Instance and a CBH System?
- Which Security Hardening Measures Does CBH Provide?
- What Is the Number of Assets?
- What Is the Number of Concurrent Requests?
- Can I Use a CBH System to Centrally Manage My Cloud ERP or SAP Services?
- What Does Automatic O&M Include?
- How Do I Obtain an Enterprise Agreement Number?
- How Can I Configure Ports for a CBH Instance?
- Can CBH Manage Resources Under Multiple Subnets?
- Which Types of Databases Can I Manage in a CBH System?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot