What Are Pre-payment and Post-payment? How Do I Choose Between Them?
Pre-payment refers to the yearly/monthly billing mode. The system calculates the price based on the BMS type and quantity you select and deducts the sum from your account.
Post-payment refers to the pay-per-use billing mode, which means that you pay for what you use. BMSs do not support this mode.
If your services are stable and you need BMSs for a long term, pre-payment is recommended. If your service demands fluctuate greatly and are hard to predict accurately, or temporary or abrupt demand spikes may occur, post-payment may better suit your needs.
Billing FAQ FAQs
- Where Can I Query the BMS Price?
- What Are Pre-payment and Post-payment? How Do I Choose Between Them?
- What Is the Impact on Billing if I Unsubscribe from a BMS?
- How Do I Set Automatic Renewal for BMSs Billed on a Yearly/Monthly Basis?
- When Will a BMS Be Released After It Expires?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot