Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> Billing FAQ> When Will a BMS Be Released After It Expires?
Updated on 2022-07-13 GMT+08:00
When Will a BMS Be Released After It Expires?
If you do not renew a BMS before it expires, it will be retained for a period of time.
The retention period is 15 days. For details, see What Is a Retention Period?
Billing FAQ FAQs
- Where Can I Query the BMS Price?
- What Are Pre-payment and Post-payment? How Do I Choose Between Them?
- What Is the Impact on Billing if I Unsubscribe from a BMS?
- How Do I Set Automatic Renewal for BMSs Billed on a Yearly/Monthly Basis?
- When Will a BMS Be Released After It Expires?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot