Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> Best Practices> Detecting and Fixing Vulnerabilities
Updated on 2022-12-02 GMT+08:00
Detecting and Fixing Vulnerabilities
- Git Credential Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2020-5260)
- SaltStack Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities (CVE-2020-11651 and CVE-2020-11652)
- OpenSSL High-risk Vulnerability (CVE-2020-1967)
- Adobe Font Manager Library Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (CVE-2020-1020/CVE-2020-0938)
- Windows Kernel Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (CVE-2020-1027)
- Windows CryptoAPI Spoofing Vulnerability (CVE-2020-0601)
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot