Best Practices for Improving the Policy Check Pass Rate
Compass scans your cloud resources under your authorization based on the compliance pack you subscribed to. Policy check results include the pass rate. The higher the pass rate, the less the security risks of your resources. If the policy check pass rate is lower than 95%, you are advised to handle the detected security risks as soon as possible. This document describes how to improve the pass rate.
After you subscribe to a compliance pack, Compass checks your resources against the policies contained in the pack. For services that fail to pass the check, you need to modify the service configurations according to the improvement suggestions.
- You have subscribed to a compliance pack and completed the policy check.
- The pass rate is lower than 95%.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click to select a region, and then click . In the service list, choose .
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Security Governance > Policies. Select Failed from the drop-down list box of All results and view information displayed in the Suggestion columns.
Figure 1 Filtering policies
- Optimize your service configurations based on the improvement suggestions. The system automatically checks the service settings at 1:30 a.m. every day and will generate check results again.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot