Help Center> Anti-DDoS Service> Best Practices> Configuring Alarm Notifications
Updated on 2022-05-19 GMT+08:00
Configuring Alarm Notifications
An alarm notification will be sent to the endpoint you have configured if a DDoS attack is detected after you enable the alarm notification.
- You have enabled Simple Message Notification (SMN).
- You have purchased at least one public IP address.
- Simple Message Notification (SMN) is a paid service. For details, see Product Pricing Details.
- Before enabling alarm notification, create a topic and add a subscription to the topic in SMN.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Security & Compliance > Anti-DDoS.
Figure 1 Anti-DDoS
- On the Anti-DDoS page, click the Alarm Notifications tab and configure alarm notification. For details about the parameter setting, see Figure 2.
Table 1 Parameters required for configuring alarm notifications
Indicates whether to enable the alarm notification. The options are as follows:
- : enabled
- : disabled
If the function is disabled, click to set it to .
You can select an existing topic or click View Topic to create a topic.
-Click View Topic to switch to the SMN console where you can create a topic and configure the endpoint to receive the alarm notifications. To create a topic, perform the following steps:
- Follow the instructions described in Creating a Topic to create a topic.
- Follow the instructions described in Adding a Subscription to configure an endpoint, such as mobile number or email address, to receive the alarm notifications.
For more information about topics and subscriptions, see Simple Message Notification.
- Click Apply to enable alarm notification.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot