Help Center> Application Performance Management> FAQs> Usage FAQs> How Do I Deploy APM Probes in CCE Containers?
Updated on 2022-06-09 GMT+08:00
How Do I Deploy APM Probes in CCE Containers?
You can deploy Application Performance Management (APM) probes in Cloud Container Engine (CCE) containers as follows:
- If you have not created workloads, select Java probes when creating workloads.
- If you have created workloads, select Java probes and restart instances on the Workload O&M page of CCE.
Usage FAQs FAQs
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK and Project ID?
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK by Creating an Agency?
- What Can I Do If No Data Is Found or the Data Is Abnormal?
- How Do I Connect APM to Non-Web Programs?
- How Are Tracing Time Lines Drawn?
- How Does APM Collect Probe Data?
- How Does APM Collect Mesh Data?
- How Do I Calculate the Number of Used Instances?
- How Do I Connect the JBoss Server in Standalone Mode to APM?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Search for Logs Based on Trace IDs?
- How Do I Deploy APM Probes in CCE Containers?
- What Can I Do If the SSH Tunnel Process Is Abnormal?
- How Can I Do If No Topology or Data Is Displayed After the ICAgent and Java Probes Are Installed?
- Why Are Tomcat Thread Metrics Not Displayed on the JVM Monitoring Page?
- Why Is the Allocated Memory Greater Than the Preset Maximum Memory on the JVM Monitoring Page?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot