How Are Tracing Time Lines Drawn?
If the following tracing time lines are displayed and you cannot determine whether they are correct, see the following description.
The time line of each method indicates the start position and total duration of the method. On the tracing page, method lines are gray, and the time duration of each method is filled with green. The part filled with green indicates the total duration. In the preceding figure, the time lines of methods 1 and 2 partially overlap, and the last part of each time line is not green.
The time lines are correct. Usually, they should be drawn as shown in the following figure. However, in Application Performance Management (APM), the time line of each method indicates the start position and total duration of the method. Therefore, the time lines are drawn as shown in the preceding figure.
Usage FAQs FAQs
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK and Project ID?
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK by Creating an Agency?
- What Can I Do If No Data Is Found or the Data Is Abnormal?
- How Do I Connect APM to Non-Web Programs?
- How Are Tracing Time Lines Drawn?
- How Does APM Collect Probe Data?
- How Does APM Collect Mesh Data?
- How Do I Calculate the Number of Used Instances?
- How Do I Connect the JBoss Server in Standalone Mode to APM?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Search for Logs Based on Trace IDs?
- How Do I Deploy APM Probes in CCE Containers?
- What Can I Do If the SSH Tunnel Process Is Abnormal?
- How Can I Do If No Topology or Data Is Displayed After the ICAgent and Java Probes Are Installed?
- Why Are Tomcat Thread Metrics Not Displayed on the JVM Monitoring Page?
- Why Is the Allocated Memory Greater Than the Preset Maximum Memory on the JVM Monitoring Page?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot