Help Center> Application Performance Management> FAQs> Consultation FAQs> How Do I Distinguish Between Alarms and Events?
Updated on 2022-06-09 GMT+08:00
How Do I Distinguish Between Alarms and Events?
Similarities Between Alarms and Events
For Application Performance Management (APM), both alarms and events refer to the information reported to APM when its status changes.
Differences Between Alarms and Events
- Alarms are reported when APM is abnormal or may cause errors. You need to handle alarms. Otherwise, service exceptions may occur.
- Events carry some important information, informing you of the changes of APM itself. Such changes do not necessarily cause exceptions. You do not need to handle events.
Consultation FAQs FAQs
- What Is the Billing Policy of APM?
- What Are the Apdex and Apdex Threshold?
- How Do I Distinguish Between Alarms and Events?
- Why Does the Number of GC Times in JVM Monitoring Data Contain Decimals?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot