How Do I Obtain the AK/SK by Creating an Agency?
After you create an agency, the ICAgent automatically obtains the Access Key ID/Secret Access Key (AK/SK), helping you manage application performance.
Creating an Agency
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the username in the upper right corner to access the account center, as shown in Figure 1.
- On the Identity and Access Management page, choose Agencies. The Agencies page is displayed.
- Click Create Agency in the upper right corner. The Create Agency page is displayed.
- Set parameters based on Table 1.
Table 1 Creating an agency
Set an agency name.
Select Cloud service.
Select Elastic Cloud Server (ECS) and Bare Metal Server (BMS) from the drop-down list.
(Optional) Provide detailed information about the agency.
- Click Next to authorize the agency.
- Set Scope to Region-specific projects and select required projects.
In the Permissions area, enter APM in the search box and select APM Administrator from the search result.
- Click OK.
Making an Agency Effective
- Choose Service List > Computing > Elastic Cloud Server.
- Click the ECS where the ICAgent is installed. The ECS details page is displayed.
- Select the created agency from the Agency drop-down list, as shown in Figure 2.
- (Optional) To set an agency for a newly purchased ECS, do as follows: On the Buy ECS page, set the value of Advanced Settings to Configure now and select the created agency from the Agency drop-down list, as shown in Figure 3. Set other parameters and click Submit.
Usage FAQs FAQs
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK and Project ID?
- How Do I Obtain the AK/SK by Creating an Agency?
- What Can I Do If No Data Is Found or the Data Is Abnormal?
- How Do I Connect APM to Non-Web Programs?
- How Are Tracing Time Lines Drawn?
- How Does APM Collect Probe Data?
- How Does APM Collect Mesh Data?
- How Do I Calculate the Number of Used Instances?
- How Do I Connect the JBoss Server in Standalone Mode to APM?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Search for Logs Based on Trace IDs?
- How Do I Deploy APM Probes in CCE Containers?
- What Can I Do If the SSH Tunnel Process Is Abnormal?
- How Can I Do If No Topology or Data Is Displayed After the ICAgent and Java Probes Are Installed?
- Why Are Tomcat Thread Metrics Not Displayed on the JVM Monitoring Page?
- Why Is the Allocated Memory Greater Than the Preset Maximum Memory on the JVM Monitoring Page?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot