Applying for a Service
Before using Image Recognition, you must apply for your desired services of Image Recognition. The following is the procedure for applying for services of Image Recognition.
- If you use Image Recognition for the first time, apply for your desired services first. You only need to apply for a service once.
- Log in to the HUAWEI CLOUD product page and click Console in the upper right corner. The Console page is displayed.
- Click Service List and choose AI > Image Recognition. The Image Recognition management console is displayed.
- On the Commercial Services or Beta Services tab page, find out your desired services. For details about how to apply for a beta service, go to 4. For details about how to apply for a commercial service, go to 5.
- Click Apply for Open Beta Test.
The OBT application is manually reviewed. Generally, it takes one to two days for approval. In the case of holidays, the approval may take longer.
- Click Apply for Service.
- After the OBT or service application is approved, the service is enabled.
- If you need to perform image recognition on data stored in OBS, enable OBS authorization. For details, see the Image Recognition Getting Started.