Applying for Policy-based Access Control
Policy-based access control enables distribution of refined permissions. It is currently under open beta testing and can be used free of charge. If this function is not enabled, you can only use role-based authorization.
Before applying for policy-based access control, ensure that you have already completed real-name authentication.
- Log in to HUAWEI CLOUD and click Console in the upper right corner.
- On the management console, hover over the username in the upper right corner, and choose Identity and Access Management from the drop-down list.
- In the navigation pane of the IAM console, choose Permissions.
- Click Apply Now. Then fill in the application information.
- Click Apply Now. The review result will be sent to you by SMS or email within 5 business days.