Viewing Clusters and Quotas
The Clusters & Quotas page displays the protection and quota status of clusters in CCE. You can view the basic cluster and node information, quota status, expiration time, and can renew and unsubscribe services on the page.
CGS service authorization has been approved.
Viewing the Cluster List
- Log in to the management console.
- Go to the Clusters & Quotas page, as shown in Figure 1. Table 1 describes its parameters.
Table 1 Parameter description
Name of a clusterNOTE:
Click the name of a cluster and the node list is displayed.
Online Shields/Available Nodes/Total Nodes
- Online Shields: Number of nodes whose Shield Status is Online
- Available Nodes: Number of nodes whose Node Status is Running
- Total Nodes: Total number of nodes in a cluster
Installation status of shields in the cluster. The options are:
- Not installed
Cluster Protection Status
Protection status of a cluster. The options are:
- Click the name of a cluster, and the node list is displayed. Table 2 describes the parameters.
Figure 2 Nodes
Select a shield status from the All shield statuses drop-down list in the upper right corner of the list, select Node Name, or enter a key word of a node name, and then click or press Enter to search for a specified node.
Table 2 Parameter description
Name of a node
Elastic IP Address
Elastic IP address of a node
Node StatusRunning status of a node
Status of the shield
- Unregistered: The shield has not been installed or successfully started.
- Online: The shield is running properly.
- Offline: The shield is not communicating with the server properly.