What Is DLI?
Data Lake Insight (DLI) is a fully hosted big data processing and analysis service powered on the Apache Spark ecosystem. Enterprises can use standard SQL or Spark applications to perform federated analysis of heterogeneous data sources and get valuable insights from data.
You can query and analyze heterogeneous data sources such as CloudTable, RDS, and DWS on the cloud using multiple access methods, such as visualized interface, Restful API, JDBC, ODBC, and Beeline. The data format is compatible with five mainstream data formats: CSV, JSON, Parquet, Carbon, and ORC.
- The SQL query function is supported. Provides standard SQL statements for users. For details, see Data Lake Insight SQL Syntax Reference.
- Fully-managed Spark computing: You can submit computing tasks through interactive sessions or in batch mode to analyze data in the fully managed Spark queues. For details, see Data Lake Insight API Reference.
- Connects to the DLI server through JDBC or ODBC. For details, see Data Lake Insight SDK Reference.
- Connects to the DLI server through the Beeline. For details, see Data Lake Insight SDK Reference.
- Datasource connection: Data sources such as CloudTable, DWS, RDS, and CSS can be accessed through DLI. For details, see Data Lake Insight API Reference.
- Interconnects with Yonghong BI to implement data analysis. For details, see Data Lake Insight Developer Guide.
- Interconnects with the Tableau Desktop to implement data analysis. For details, see Data Lake Insight Developer Guide.
- Support of geometry query. For details, see Data Lake Insight Developer Guide.
The public cloud provides a web-based service management platform that allows you to access DLI both through the console and HTTPS-based APIs. In addition, the DLI server can be connected through JDBC or ODBC.
- Using APIs
If you need to integrate DLI on the public cloud into a third-party system for secondary development, use APIs to access the service. For details, see Data Lake Insight API Reference.
- Access through the management console
To submit SQL jobs or Spark jobs, use the management console to access DLI. If you have registered with the public cloud, log in to the management console and choose Service List > EI Enterprise Intelligence > Data Lake Insight.
- JDBC or ODBC
DLI can use JDBC or ODBC to connect to the server for data query. For details, see Data lake Insight SDK Reference.
Next Article: Product Advantages
Thank you for your score！Your feedback would help us improve the website.