Database Security Service (DBSS) has two features, database protection and database audit, which deliver functions such as data breach prevention, database firewall, and database audit to protect your databases and assets on the cloud.
- Attack prevention
Multiple policies prevent database attacks and ensure database security on the cloud.
- Sensitive data masking
Sensitive data discovery complies with industry standards. Once sensitive data is detected in user's database and it will be dynamically masked.
- Database audit
Performance, data, and behavior exceptions are monitored, and audit logs are remotely stored to ensure compliance.
- Relational Database Service (RDS) instances
- Databases on Elastic Cloud Servers (ECSs)
- Databases on Bare Metal Servers (BMSs)
Database protection supports Distributed Database Middleware (DDM). However, only some functions of DDM are supported currently due to the defect of the DDM mechanism. For details about restrictions on DDM usage, see Function Restrictions.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- MySQL 5.5 to MySQL 5.7
- PostgreSQL 9.4 to PostgreSQL 9.5
- DWS 1.2.3
Database audit is deployed in bypass pattern. It records user access to the database in real time, generates fine-grained audit reports, sends real-time alarms for risky operations and attack behaviors. In addition, database audit generates compliance reports that meet data security standards (such as Sarbanes-Oxley) to locate internal violations and improper operations, thus ensuring data asset security.
- RDS instances
- Databases on ECSs
- Databases on BMSs
- 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7
126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0, and 18.104.22.168.0
- 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4
- 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6
- 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5
- Help you meet security compliance requirements.
- Multi-Level Protection Scheme (MLPS) requirements for database audit
- China and international laws and regulations and compliance reports that meet data security standards (such as Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Back up and restore database audit logs and meet the audit data retention requirements.
- Monitor risks, sessions, session distribution, and SQL distribution in real time.
- Report alarms for risky behaviors and attacks and responds to database attacks in real time.
- Locate internal violations and improper operations and keep data assets secure.
- Monitors database login, operation type (data definition, operation, and control), and operation object based on risky operations to effectively audit the database.
- Analyzes risks, sessions, and SQL injection to help you master the database situation in a timely manner.
- Provides a report template library to generate daily, weekly, or monthly audit reports according to your configurations. Sends real-time alarm notifications to help you obtain audit reports in a timely manner.
Thank you for your score！Your feedback would help us improve the website.